Friends! This week has been a doozy. That cold I mentioned B was battling earlier in the week knocked me off my feet yesterday and I’m still fighting it today. Behind the scenes I’ve still had deadlines to meet and organizational calls to take, lining up holiday season fun and excitement, and that’s about all the energy I’ve been able to muster. We’re traveling for a wedding this weekend so I’m planning to take a nap this afternoon and get to bed early tonight so that I’m hopefully feeling better by the time it comes to hit the road tomorrow. In the meantime, I’m not running off without loading you up on Friday Link Love! Sending you all best wishes for an awesome weekend! xoxo
[DIY Fall Floral Arrangement | Photo by Hello Love Photography.]
- This DIY fall floral arrangement is just gorgeous, no?
- I loved oatmeal cream pies as a kid! I need to make these.
- 5 tips + tools to help improve your blog photos
- Potato boats?! Who knew these yummy things existed?
- This pretty modern take on the French braid is stunning
- Loved this tour of Trina’s lovely home!
- These pumpkin waffles are perfect for Sunday brunch
- I love puppies so so much. Also, all dogs = puppies.
- Oh, man. Monster s’mores! Absolutely brilliant.
- I have a lot of complicated feelings about this article.
- Lauren Conrad’s wedding photos. That dress!
- This week’s words to live by
Saturday 27th of September 2014
I absolutely love your site!! You have a new follower :) So many great & yummy things on here. I followed your other sites too. Feel better!!
Friday 26th of September 2014
I'm not traditionally a gossip mag girl, but I TOTALLY bought the US Weekly for the plane the other day to swoon over LC's wedding. Major prettiness.