I don’t know about you, but I am so happy it’s Friday! I have nothing on my schedule this weekend (unless you count catching up on work and continuing to unpack) and I must say – I’m so excited! Sometimes you just need a couple of days with no plans, Netflix streaming on the tv, and countless boxes that need unpacking and organizing. Next week I’m so excited to be announcing an amazing giveaway in partnership with Keep, sharing details of my trip to New York earlier this week, and you know, just generally bringing the pretty. In the meantime, here are a few Instagram snippets from my week. A brunch hosted by Minted, my favorite morning smoothie and gorgeous new wedding invitations from Fine Day Press. Oh, and a little link love for your weekend. Happy Friday!
[Photos by Cyd Converse on Instagram.]
- Amazing DIY furniture makeovers you’ll want to recreate
- 10 inspiring embroidery hoop craft ideas
- 10 kid-friendly wallpaper designs that you’ll love, too!
- Festive St. Patrick’s day decorations (that you can leave up all year!)
- A celebration of toast! (And bagels. And baguettes.)
- Gorgeous DIY watercolor paper flowers
- St. Patrick’s Day style from Dublin
- My friend Janice has a great new e-book on planning a beautiful at-home wedding!
- Please, may I have a Shamrock Smash?
- Awesome DIY embroidery thread wrapped earrings
- 19 things to stop doing in your 20s
- Jaw-dropping creations from a massively talented textile artist
- Pretty file folders (I want to own them all and file everything in sight!)
- I want to make this homemade lemon herb soap
- Loads of festive St. Patrick’s Day ideas
- Swing into spring with sponsor Keep.com…and win a designer handbag!
Friday 15th of March 2013
Everything Minted has on the horizon looks wonderful. Can't wait to see if any of it fits with my wedding decor!