Happy happy Friday, friends! How has everyone’s week been? We had a couple of rooms in our new place painted this week so things are still largely unsettled around here, but I’m looking forward to taking time over the weekend to unpack, roll out rugs, hang stuff on the walls and all that fun post-moving jazz. Speaking of, I hired out the painting this week for the first time ever and it was, hands down, one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Normally I don’t mind painting, but with so much going on right now, it was awesome to just see the rooms transformed without having to take the time to make it happen amongst the rest of my chaotic to-do list. Speaking of, I’m off to check a few things off my list before the weekend officially arrives. Have a fabulous weekend – see you next week!
(p.s. Scroll down for five fun DIY ideas for your Instagram photos and this week’s dose of link love!)
- Did you catch our
- 45 more reasons to be obsessed with watermelon
- This floral pattern cake is gorgeous
- I need this DIY hanging copper planter in my life
- There is no getting bored with homemade popsicles
- Edible chocolate bowls for ice cream! Yes!
- Loving this free printable (don’t stop, get it get it)
- Commence drooling. These: lime blueberry cupcakes
- Feeling really inspired by this pretty little nursery
- How to make bright natural food coloring (so smart!)
- The perfect piña colada (insert more drooling)
- This week’s words to live by