Is anyone else living for the weekend this week? And I know, I know it’s only Thursday but I am kind of counting the hours on this one. Plus, by Thursday at lunchtime Bob and I are usually brainstorming dinner ideas for the weekend. I generally do the majority of the weekly grocery shopping and errands on Thursdays and Fridays, so a little mini menu planning session on Thursday goes a long way.
Fridays we like to keep things easy and kind of fun, and often times it’s even the one night a week we’ll order delivery or takeout. (Or make grilled cheese.) Today I’ve rounded up 15 Friday night dinner ideas that completely fit the bill! From pizzas to nachos, from sandwiches to soups, from salads to tacos, there’s a little something here for just about every palate!
15 Friday Night Dinner Ideas
1. Zucchini + feta pizza [above]
4. Chipotle pulled portobello sandwiches
7. Roasted tomato grilled cheese
9. Crispy brussels sprouts tacos
10. Spicy chopped southwestern salad
11. One-pot creamy tomato tortellini soup
12. Mediterranean street cart fries
13. Chicken and Avocado Burritos
14. Veggie fajita sheet pan nachos