Now that it’s unofficially summer, I think we can officially call it sangria season! It’s likely that sangria season is my favorite time of year. Fruity, boozy, winey, super refreshing and perfectly party-ready! Sangria is made for front porch sipping, slow and easy back patio happy hours, and prepping in advance for all of your summer parties. This kiwi limi mint sangria recipe might just be my favorite one I’ve whipped up yet! It’s made with fresh kiwi purée (which is a cinch to make) and loaded with refreshing lime and mint so it’s basically summer’s new best cocktail recipe. Don’t be intimidated by the kiwi purée, friends, please! The addition of simple but fresh ingredients like that make a cocktail recipe come alive and it’s really easy to do. Scout’s honor! (Ooo! Do we think I could earn a badge in cocktail mixing?!) I’ll toast to a long, hot awesome summer with a glass of this one, pals, I hope you do the same!
- 4 whole kiwis
- 8 oz silver rum
- 4 oz mint simple syrup
- 12 mint leaves, torn
- 4 cups pinot grigio
- 1 liter club soda
- 2 limes, sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Extra kiwi and lime to garnish
- Peel the kiwis, then blend in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Strain kiwi purée through a sieve to remove excess pulp and seeds.
- Add kiwi purée into a large pitcher.
- Add rum, mint simple syrup (or regular simple syrup if that's what you can find), torn mint leaves, lime slices, pinot grigio and club soda.
- Stir gently to combine. Refrigerate for four hours or overnight.
- To serve, place kiwi slices along the inside of a glass. Add ice to the glass and fill with sangria.
- Garnish with fresh mint and a lime slice as desired.
Mermaid Water Fish Bowl Drinks
A boozy play on mermaid water, try these fish bowl drinks for your next backyard party
Make Mine a Blueberry Mojito
Infused with fresh blueberry syrup, this blueberry mojito recipe is the ultimate crowd pleaser
Strawberry Lemonade Moscow Mule
Sip this farm to table inspired refreshing cocktail that's a summery twist on a classic Moscow Mule recipe
Kiwi Lime Mint Sangria Recipe
A refreshing summer sangria recipe made with kiwis and limes
Raspberry Swirl Pineapple Mango Margaritas
These frozen pineapple margaritas are one of summer's best cocktails
Blueberry Beet Gin Slushies
One of the best summer cocktails, these frozen blueberry cocktails are a winner
The Ultimate Strawberry Mojito
A fresh strawberry mojito recipe that makes the perfect summer cocktail
Homemade Bottled Cocktails
Easy and fun homemade bottled cocktails perfect for summer parties and camping trips
Summer's Perfect Rosé Spritzer
A refreshing rosé spritzer that makes the best summer cocktail