I’m so excited this evening to announce the latest Inspired Creations Contest with Elizabeth Anne Designs and our first annual Inspired Creations holiday gift exchange! For this Inspired Creations Contest, we’re asking readers, bloggers, and vendors alike to get involved by challenging you to create an original DIY gift idea. You can envision it as a favor idea, a bridesmaid gift, a holiday gift – anything goes! We encourage you to throw out all of the trends and traditions and think outside the box.
Now for the good stuff. What’s up for grabs? (Glad you asked!) The winner will receive a fabulous gift box of goodies, including:
– a custom Ashley Brooke Designs illustration and notecards
– a beautiful Tulet headpiece
– a hand-illustrated poster from Two Brunettes
– a bottle of the newly-released Twigscent fragrance
– a 2011 letterpress calendar from Pistachio Press
– a keepsake gift box from Smock
– a handmade Paloma’s Nest ornament
– a boxed set of letterpress holiday cards from The Pink Orange
– and a $200 gift certificate to Williams-Sonoma!
To make the holiday season a little brighter, each entrant will receive a surprise gift in the mail because we’ll be randomly selecting each entrant to receive one of the submitted gifts! And we’ll be showing off all of your entries and DIY tutorials on the blogs!
Oh, and as if all of this weren’t enough, we are thrilled to announce the upcoming Inspired Creations newsletter! Sign up in the sidebar to receive fabulous DIY projects, fresh ideas and exciting inspiration for your big day in your inbox, exclusive to Inspired Creations subscribers. If you are reading in an RSS reader, please come visit the site and sign up! We can’t wait to see your gift ideas and look forward to sharing endless inspiration with you!
Full contest rules and submission guidelines can be found right here. Start creating because entries are due by November 8.