These free printable Christmas gift tags were designed by Erika Firm and add the sweetest bit of merry to your holiday packages. Download, print and use them on Christmas gifts large and small.
I’m a big sucker for a well styled Christmas gift. Ask my family. Wrapping the gifts is a holiday task I take very very seriously.
It’s probably no real shock that I’m one of those who has a gift wrapping theme every year. While some may call me extra, I actually think it makes wrapping easier since I choose all the coordinating wraps, ribbons and bows in advance.
All of that said, teaming up with my bestie Erika Firm to create sweet printable Christmas gift tags for you just about every year is a thing I love. We’re both stationery and Christmas junkies so it’s a whole thing for us.
Today I wanted to share a few more of the tags in the set so you could see just how cute the designs are that Erika created just for you.
How to Use Printable Christmas Gift Tags
There are a few different ways you can use these free printable Christmas gift tags to add cheer to your holiday wrapping!
- Hang Tags – Print onto white card stock then trim with scissors or a paper cutter. You may also prefer to use an X-Acto knife and a metal straight edge. Then use a a hole punch to create a small at the top. Add twine or ribbon and wrap it around your package or box.
- Label Tags – Print the gift tag design onto label paper. Carefully trim with scissors, paper cutter or an X-Acto knife. Carefully peel back the paper and stick your labels onto your packages. Be sure to use a label paper that will allow you to write on your labels once printed.
- Tape with Tags – Follow the same process to print your tags onto white card stock, then trim with scissors, paper cutter or an X-Acto knife. Skip the step of adding a hole at top and instead use colorful washi tape across the top and/or bottom to attach your paper tags to your packages.
How to Use these Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Click the link (below) to download the printable Christmas gift tags in PDF format.
- Save and open the PDF on your computer or other device (you’ll need Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reader to open.)
- Print on white card stock or label paper (see my suggestions above) using a home computer or use a printing service through a local print shop or office store.
- Cut or trim using scissors, a paper cutter or an X-Acto knife and a metal straight edge.
- Please note that printables are provided for personal use only and may not be copied, sold or distributed in any fashion.
Looking for More Free Christmas Printables?
If you love these printable Christmas gift tags, check out these other favorite Christmas printables!
- Hand painted printable gift tags
- Oh so merry Christmas desktop backgrounds
- Holiday pine printable gift tags
- Gift wrapping party printables
- Printable holiday party invitations
- Dear Santa printable Christmas wish list
Click here to download these tags as PDF, print, trim and use them on all your gifts this season!