This darling printable Christmas wish list is a sweet way to kick off the holiday season. Simply download, print and trim then have each member of the family make their list for Santa!
One of my favorite parts of the holiday season as a kid was penning my Santa wish list. I’d spend hours combing through thick glossy catalogs then carefully write out every single item my little heart desired.
Once I became a stepmom, having the kids create their own Santa wish list became our family tradition every Thanksgiving. That tradition was the inspiration for this super cute printable Christmas wish list!
Whenever Thanksgiving comes around, I start thinking about making my list and checking it twice. Ok ok, let’s be honest – I’m usually well into my shopping by Thanksgiving.
That said, having each of the kids’ lists on these sweet little Christmas wish list printables on hand makes it so easy to know exactly what they want, specifically the things on their Santa wish list.
Enter this adorable printable Christmas wish list! They’re the perfect way to let Santa know all about whatever your little heart desires this year.
How to Use Our Christmas Wish List Printables
- Download the printable Christmas wish list (or download our Santa wish list in a fun green and red color option)
- Save the PDF to your computer or mobile device, then print onto white cardstock
- Alternately, print with a local print shop or office supply store to make this little project even easier!
- Please remember that all of our printables are provided for personal non-commercial use and may not be distributed, copied or sold.
What Kind of Paper to Use for Christmas Printables
I prefer printing Christmas printables, like our printable Christmas wish list shown here, on a smooth white card stock. Something around 80lb works nicely, but a cover stock around 60lb would also be just fine.
Alternately, you could print on an ivory cover or card stock to give a more antiqued look to your Santa wish list printables.
I do not advise printing on photo paper nor anything glossy. It will make your pen slip around when using your wish list and everything will get messy and smudged.
Looking for More Free Christmas Printables?
Check out some of our most popular Christmas printables from throughout the years. They’re all free for you to download – enjoy!
- Hand painted printable gift tags
- HOHOXO printable gift tags
- Merry desktop backgrounds
- Holiday pine printable gift tags
- Gift wrapping party printables
- Printable holiday party invitations
[Design by Jenny Batt | Photos by Alice G. Patterson for The Sweetest Occasion.]
The fine print: As with all of our printables, these designs are provided for personal non-commercial use only and may not be distributed, copied or sold in any fashion. Love and links are always appreciated! If you’d like to share them, please link to this post directly and do NOT host the file yourself.