As promised I’m going to be spending today packing and prepping for our move tomorrow, but I’m hooking you up with this week’s Friday Link Love before I go! My big goal for later in the weekend is to spend Sunday getting the kitchen completely settled so we can cook something yummy after starting the day slowly sipping copious amounts of coffee. And poached eggs for breakfast. Those are definitely in order. (I’m on a bit of a poached egg kick at the moment! And yes I’m already planning Sunday’s breakfast, because I can’t wait to be finished moving.) So with that, have a fabulous Friday, an awesome weekend and I’ll see you here on Monday! xoxo
- This little girl. Completely and utterly inspired!
- Every dress worn by best actress Oscar winners = love
- 10 stylish raincoats perfect for beating the spring rains
- Love this ridiculously pretty baby shower
- Good reason to makeover your headboard
- Never underestimate the power of paint
- Ohhh these vegan stuffed shells look delicious
- A DIY copper coffee table that’s all that and a bag of chips
- How darling is this weather-themed kids party?
- Beet and blood orange salad. Sounds amazing!
- A really super gorgeous DIY poppy arrangement
- How stunning is this lace applique wedding dress?
p.s. Voting in Better Homes & Gardens blogger awards is still open! You can vote now through March 5 as often as once an hour. You can find me under Entertaining if you’d be interested in showing this lady a little love! xoxo