Good morning, friends, and happy Friday! Today I am coming at you live from The James hotel in New York where I’ve taken up residence for the next couple of days. I’m here along with a bunch of awesome blogger ladies for a brand summit with Skinnygirl Cocktails, whom I’ll be partnering with throughout the year to bring you all kinds of awesome cocktail and entertaining ideas. I’ll share lots more about that later, but in the meantime you can follow along on Instagram using the hashtag #TSOTravels if you’d like to see what I’m up to while I’m here. I hear there is a cooking class in our future today at My Cooking Party, which I’m definitely excited about. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and an even better weekend. I’ll see you here on Monday! xoxo
[A little sneak peek of my morning. See more here!]
- Get your donuts ready for St. Patrick’s Day – yum!
- So so so cool. DIY temporary gold tattoos.
- Three 5-minute DIY ideas for Easter
- Oh, man. These cheddar cheese broccoli tots
- This first birthday party is my kind of fun
- Eggplant pizza? So smart!
- These black Easter eggs are crazy gorgeous
- This twist on the Moscow mule is worth trying
- Because tomorrow is Pi Day, so eat pie. Duh.
- A green ombre cake that any leprechaun would love!
- Definitely going to give this gin berry tea a try
- This week’s words to live by. Yes.