I’ve been a little bored with breakfast lately, which is never a good thing for me. I don’t know about you, but if I start the day with a healthful, nutrient dense breakfast that is super satisfying, I am way more likely to reinforce that behavior by making good choices throughout the day. So when I’m bored with breakfast, it usually means I’m going to start straying from good habits. (And you know I’ve been working hard at eating clean!) So today I did us all a favor and I’ve rounded up 12 healthy breakfast recipes that will help shake up your morning routine. (You know, so you don’t end up face first in a box of cocoa puffs. Been there, done that.) If you’re into eggs, can’t get enough of avocado toast, prefer smoothies or qualify as an oatmeal junkie, there’s a little something here for everyone!
1. Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl [above]
4. Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
6. Poached Eggs with Avocado Toast
7. Overnight Buckwheat Cashew Parfait
8. Steel Cut Oats with Cinnamon Stewed Fruit
9. Coconut Banana Oats Bowl with Crunchy Black Sesame Quinoa Cereal + Mango
10. Savory Pesto Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
12. Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata
Sunday 17th of April 2016
I'm not sure I could manage some of these first thing in the morning, could make some great lunch options too though!
Monday 18th of April 2016
Hahaha Valid observation, Tessa! But yes, they'd be great for lunch, too.
Marlene @ Idle Hands Awake
Sunday 3rd of April 2016
Oh my these all look amazing!!! I'm especially ogling the steel cut oats with cinnamon stewed fruit...mmmmm...