I’ve been eating a lot of salads lately. Way more than average. (You know, trying to be fit and healthy and all that jazz.) And even though I have a serious love affair with salads, I think I’ve officially burned myself right out on the standard varietal. So today I’m on the hunt for the ultimate salad inspiration and I wanted to share a handful of recipes with you, in case you need to shake up your veggie consumption game, too. Here we’re talking about 10 perfect summer salads that are worthy of entree status. Salad for dinner is one of my favorite weeknight meals, but these salads are anything but ordinary. Get to pinning, friends!
p.s. We bought a house yesterday! Stay tuned later in the week for all of the before photos (which I’m shooting later today), and all of the details now that we are officially homeowners. Hooray!
1. Candied walnut and pear salad with poppyseed dressing [above]
2. Roasted carrot and lentil salad with radishes and tahini sauce
4. Arugula kale reggiano salad
6. Green goddess quinoa summer salad
7. Kale salad bowl with sweet potatoes
8. Cajun shrimp po boy salad with avocado tarter sauce
9. Zucchini and squash ribbons salad with tomatoes, peas, corn and goat cheese