TGIF and happy Friday, everyone! I hope everyone has had an awesome week. I personally can’t get enough of the warmer weather this week and the feeling that spring may finally be here to stay. In addition to now writing for Babble, I’ve been working on a lot of projects this week and making plans for the months ahead. Plus, it’s Cinco de Mayo this weekend! And we all know I love any good excuse for a celebration. Here’s wishing you a fun-filled weekend – see you here on Monday!
A few favorite posts from the week…
- Loving pretty blues
- Get 20% off at Michaels!
- What to wear for a spring date
- An al fresco dinner party birthday celebration
- DIY May Day bouquets
- A color palette of mesa + grass
And a little link love for your weekend…
- I am so ready to go boating
- I seriously really want to live in this cabin
- Completely obsessed with and inspired by this post
- Super cute DIY fruit balloons
- How adorable are these DIY bridal spoons?
- Awesome emergency Tooth Fairy kits
- A reminder to follow your heart
- DIY to-do list notepad
- Pretty please can I live in one of these tents?
- Loving these pretty blue hues
- Tasty ginger syrup cocktails
- Pretty party goods all dressed up in yellow