Hi, guys! I know I’m a little late sharing this week’s batch of link love, but never fret because I’ve got you covered. I’m sitting here this morning, sipping on a big mug of coffee and easing into the weekend. It’s going to be a quiet one for me, full of work, some more organizing and unpacking (the never ending pursuit at the moment) and watching Felicity on Netflix. (We officially became AppleTV equipped this week and I’ve been working on watching the entire series from the beginning. Such an old school favorite of mine!) Whatever you’re up to this weekend I hope it’s fabulous! xoxo
[Photo from Garden Trading.]
- Hop to it! Springtastic bunny buntings for Easter
- 10 festive DIY swizzle sticks
- 10 perfectly pastel crafts for spring
- 10 DIY furniture makeovers (that are amazingly cool)
- 10 ideas for making the most of family time
- Tips for getting organized and clearing the clutter this spring
- Adorable printable Easter stickers
- You know I love churros. This churro party is awesome!
- Super pretty spring lanterns (that you can make yourself!)
- Truly lovely things for mini people
- A great idea for getting organized and tackling to-do lists
- Love these amazing temporary tattoos!
- In love with Bri’s living room
- Another dinner recipe I want to try
- Need a replacement for Google Reader? Try Feedly!
- Delicious! An easy strawberry cheesecake
- The perfect rain coat for spring
- My favorite pin of the week!