This has been a long time in coming, but I’m so excited to officially announce today that The Sweetest Occasion is hiring! Try though I might, this little blog has become a bit too much for one gal to handle and I’m really excited about building The Sweetest Occasion team and taking my passion for parties, design and beautiful things to the next level. Would you like to work with me? (Say yes, say yes!) Scroll on down for the details! Oh, and if you know someone who would be awesome for the job, send em on over. xoxo
The Sweetest Occasion is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and friendly advertising salesperson to help develop and grow our existing advertising programs including but not limited to banner ad sales and sponsored content campaigns. This is a remote, commission-based position with flexible hours so everyone is welcome to apply! (You know, so long as you can be available on a regular basis during East coast business hours to work with me on projects and planning. And talk to me about things like cupcakes and puppy dogs. It’s bound to happen.) For the right candidate, there is ample opportunity for future growth and advancement. A candidate with online advertising sales experience is strongly preferred. Oh, and whoever you are, I’m really excited to work with you! I thought I should mention that part.
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude is a must! You must also love working with people by phone and via email.
- Must be very comfortable with cold calling/emailing and researching/following up on leads
- Good writing skills, impeccable email/phone etiquette and a friendly demeanor are required
- A strong knowledge of blogs (particularly those within the design/lifestyle/entertaining sector) is critical
- Must have reliable and consistent access to internet during business hours
- Must be available for goal-setting and strategic planning phone calls
- Solid familiarity with Gmail and Google Docs is a must. Bonus points for experience with WordPress!
Send your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to cyd(at)thesweetestoccasion.com with ‘Application’ in the subject line. Please also include a brief summary of sales accomplishments and accounts you’ve worked on at previous positions. I would also love to know a bit about you personally! Like your dog’s name and your favorite color. Or, really, whatever else you’d like to share with me that you believe will help demonstrate why you’re perfect for the job. I can’t wait to hear from you!