Is anyone else really, really, really happy that it’s Friday? This week seriously seemed to drag for me and was more hectic than I would have liked so I am chomping at the bit to head into the weekend. We have a couple of birthdays to celebrate this evening and then tomorrow I’m hoping the day consists of little more than hanging out and watching movies, maybe going out to dinner with friends, and generally just slowing down a touch. The last few weeks have been more than hectic around here, to say the least. I hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend. Here’s hoping it’s a beautiful one – see you here on Monday! xoxo
[Photo by Sincerely, Kinsey.]
- Glam up fall with 10 gold glitter crafts
- My picks for 10 must-have home accessories
- Working it! 10 inspiring offices and studios
- 10 free desktop wallpaper designs for fall
- 10 IKEA furniture finds + accessories I want to own
- 10 kid-friendly crafts to celebrate back to school
- I love the idea of a surprise weekend getaway!
- I want to make these almond cocoa truffles
- 9 ankle boots perfect for fall
- Make your pup homemade doggie biscuits!
- Mashed potato and cheddar waffles = whoa
- Baking 101: How to Read a Recipe
- Love this gorgeous home tour
- 30 ideas to set the mood for fall
- How stunning is this farm wedding?
- 10 fantastically styled coffee tables
- Handy SEO basics for bloggers
- Excited for the opening of Grandiflora!