Hi, guys! By the time you read this, B and I will be well on our way to New York for the weekend. And can I just tell you? It has been well over a decade since I’ve been to the city just for fun (without some professional obligation large or small involved) so this weekend is going to be so much fun. Five Napkin Burger, I’m looking at you, kid. That said, I wasn’t going to run off on you without first bringing you a big dose of link love to help kickstart your weekend properly. I hope you have something awesome planned! Even if it’s just watching a movie while all cozied up on the couch, because we all know that’s my favorite kind of awesome. (We’re big fans of movies on the couch around here.) Here’s wishing you a fabulous weekend – see you here next week! xoxo
[Photo and lettering by The Fresh Exchange.]
- I’m all kinds of in love with these photos
- Adoring the punchy colors of this wedding
- I really want to rock a gold foil manicure
- This would be perfect for a winter beach vacation
- There’s something about this bedroom that I really like
- Loving this easy and delicious snack idea
- Pink walls are officially kind of awesome
- Also, you want to wear this sparkly heart
- Getting married? Your dog should wear this!
- Capital F fabulous ideas for a Super Bowl bash
- Suddenly I have a craving for soup
- Bought and am loving these $35 ankle boots
- Ok, I got riding boots, too! (I really really needed new boots.)
- Also, I really need a vacation like this
- My favorite Pinterest board of the week
Oh! One more thing. I mentioned on Monday that I started T25 this week. Just a quick update that I have finished the first week and while the workouts are definitely killer, I’m loving it. I really appreciate that the workouts are only 25 minutes, but leave me knowing I got a really good burn without having to spend an hour or more at the gym. I’ll share more thoughts as I work my way through the program but so far so good!
Saturday 25th of January 2014
Hope you have fun in the city! It's freezing here though!