Am I the only one who finds myself a little surprised when Friday comes around each week? I know we all say it month after month, year after year, but it just feels like the weeks fly by! So now it’s Friday again and this week I’m loving all things fiesta flavored. From delicious street corn to the tastiest margaritas to big, bright piñatas, I love the idea of hosting a little summer soiree with a Mexican vibe! My mom and I host a margarita party every summer and this is absolutely the perfect inspiration. So today I leave you with a few fun summer fiesta ideas and your weekly dose of Friday Link Love. TGIF! xoxo
[Mexican street corn | Blood orange margarita | DIY pineapple piñata.]
- These DIY fruit macarons are so fun!
- Omelet scones?! Whoa. Sunday brunch = covered.
- Jordan also made over her dining room and it’s gorgeous!
- In love with these DIY farmer’s market tote bags
- Oh, and this DIY wooden spoon? I need to up my woodworking game!
- Awesome free printables for organizing your spice jars
- Feeling so inspired by Brittany’s monthly playlists and album art
- Such a gorgeous beach image from Vogue in 1954
- Currently reading this #girlboss
- Currently wearing this (my signature fragrance for 5 years running!)
- Currently wanting this (love a pretty maxi dress)
- Hands down, my favorite Pin board of the week!
Tuesday 29th of July 2014
You really grab my attention with that killing delicious corn! Love your summer fiesta ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!
Phi @ The Sweetphi Blog
Friday 25th of July 2014
Girl, fridays sneak up on me like it's nobody's business! These summer fiesta ideas are fantastic! The pineapple pinata, definitely need to try that one out!