Hey hey! Who else is ready for the weekend? I’m hosting a baby shower this weekend for my cousin, who is basically like a second sister to me, and I’m so excited to celebrate with her. She’s expecting a little boy at the end of the month and I’m over the moon to see her become a mommy. In the meantime, this afternoon I’m going to be working on a few last details for the decor for the shower so I’m cutting out a little early today. Before that though, let’s talk about a few festive fall recipes and a little link love, shall we? Here’s wishing you a happy and celebratory weekend of your own! See you here on Monday, friends. xoxo
[Pear Hand Pies | Apple Cinnamon Margaritas | Cinnamon Toast | Meyer Lemon Cookies | DIY Cocktail Kit.]
- Mmm this butternut squash linguine looks so good
- I’m in love with this awesome wallpaper
- Kahlua crunch balls for the win!
- How gorgeous are these hexagonal mirrors?
- I’m going to ask my mom to make me one of these
- This bedroom makeover is really fun
- For some reason I really dig this art print
- 17 healthy snacks you can pack in a mason jar
- Ahhh! Amazing DIY enamel camp mugs
- Love this twist on a classic childhood treat
- I want this gorgeous flatware all up on my table
- This week’s words to live by
The Perfect Palette
Monday 6th of October 2014
So awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Monday 13th of October 2014
Muah! Thanks for the love, Chrissy! :-)