Happiest Friday to you, friends! How’s everyone’s day been? I’m cutting out a touch early today because I have a bunch of errands to run in advance of the wedding B and I are a part of this weekend. He’s a groomsman and I’m helping with decor so tonight we have the rehearsal and tomorrow the wedding itself. It’s going to be a great weekend! Just a friendly little reminder that Google Reader will retire as of Monday so be sure to back up all your feed subscriptions. Any data not backed up by July 1 will be kaput so don’t delay! (You can subscribe to The Sweetest Occasion here with any feed reader you choose! Or follow along with Bloglovin or Feedly!) In the meantime, if you’re looking for July 4th ideas and inspiration, be sure not to miss my posts at Babble this week. Here’s wishing you a fun and festive weekend – see you here on Monday! xoxo
[Photo by Laura Leslie Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs.]
- 10 [free!] July 4th printables
- I want this American flag tote!
- DIY patriotic linens for July 4th
- 10 DIY party backdrops
- Think inside the box! 10 party in a box ideas
- 10 summery cool DIY shirts
- 10 DIY party food crafts
- Refashioned cool: 10 fabric yarn crafts
- Loving this country fair engagement session!
- Do something good for your future self
- Just stop. Fudge brownie and coconut ice cream cupcakes!
- The absolute coolest DIY watermelon piñata
- 5 all-star DIY ideas that are all sorts of star-spangled
- I am such a massive fan of this lady
- Summer wardrobe must-haves for busy ladies
- Cute tin can herb garden
- I have the biggest crush on heirloom tomatoes and basil
- More festive July 4th ideas!
- Have you seen the new Kinfolk site?! Amazing.
- My favorite pin of the week
petal and plume
Sunday 30th of June 2013
fabulous links! so very in love with your blog..! xx
Charmaine// All in a Soiree
Friday 28th of June 2013
Adoring the new kinfolk site!