Sooo, is anyone else really excited to watch the Olympics opening ceremonies tonight? Sure, sure. Technically the festivities are already over in Russia time, but I live in New York time so I’m still living in the glory of the anticipation. The weather here is certainly beyond wintery (another 2+ feet and counting since last night) so it seems appropriate tonight to bunker down inside in front of the television and watch the athletes do their parade thing. Also, if I never have to shovel again it will be too soon. So, basically, I’m going to leave you with a few last minute Olympics party ideas (perfect for tonight or any evening during the games) and a handful of favorite links from the week and then, you know, go shovel. Because that’s how I do. Happy Friday, friends! xoxo
For the record, I’m ‘fessing up right now. I have no idea if either the Moscow Mule or the White Russian have anything to do with Russia whatsoever (aside from the vodka), but I don’t care. Because I’m cheeky like that and I still think they make the perfect cocktails for an Olympics party. Paired with cookies and cake, of course.
- So many pretty things in Lauren’s new shop – I want one of everything!
- A honeycomb heart is Valentine’s Day done right (and easy)
- The prettiest DIY jeweled ribbon bracelets that you ever did see
- Yummy make-ahead freezer breakfast burritos for on the go
- I love how Ez celebrated her daughter’s 15th birthday
- I want to try all of these veggie Valentine’s Day recipes
- Little babes dressed as fairy birds. Just. Yeah.
- XOXOs all up on a hot pink clutch? Yes, please.
- Don’t miss my January Favorites! There’s lots of them.
- Also, these DIY concrete counters are to die for
- I so love Italian sodas – let’s all make our own, ok?
- My favorite Pinterest board of the week (Nobody saw that one coming.)