I’m going to be on set at a shoot all day today so I’m calling it a wrap a little early this week! I couldn’t go MIA though without extending a huge massive bear hug of a thank you to each and everyone one of you. Your support this week in response to this post was so overwhelming. So many heartfelt emails, messages and comments. Seriously, you guys are all amazing. Also, somehow The Sweetest Occasion surpassed 100,000 Facebook fans yesterday. What?! That is just insanity to me. Seriously, you guys are the best friends a girl could ask for, picking me up when I’m down and being the best damn cheerleaders a lady could ever need. So, again. Huge bear hugs from me to you. I owe you all big time! Enough mushy talk. Let’s roll with the Friday Link Love! xoxo
[Photo by Tec Petaja from Oh My Deer.]
- How I upcycled an old door mat and made it cool!
- This farmer’s market birthday party is adorable
- I love pie. I really think I need this book
- Pistachio hot fudge cupcakes?! Come on now.
- Do you live around LA? Love DIY? Kelly is hiring!
- Oh man, I want to host brunch sometime soon!
- Whoa, these avocado cup salads are genius
- And skillet cookies. Also genius!
- Yummy recipes and tips for staying healthy while traveling
- I want to go to this place
- Drug store candles get a super chic makeover
- My favorite pin board of late
Wednesday 7th of May 2014
Congratulations! Welcome to the 100,000 Facebook fan club. :)
Saturday 26th of April 2014
Loving the coffee break pinboard!