Hi, friends! I hope you had an awesome weekend. I spent a lot of time trying to get caught up on projects that I fell behind on while I was sick with the flu and I’m hoping by this time next week I’m back on track. My energy level is still way down from usual so I very definitely snuck in a nap yesterday. Because I’m currently working on finishing up a few posts to share with you later in the week and because I’m also going to be traveling for business this week, I thought we’d ease into things with a bit of link love! These are the things I’ve been seeing and loving around the web over the last couple of weeks. Here’s wishing you a fabulous Monday and a great week ahead! xoxo
[Recipe from Half Baked Harvest.]
- These printable temporary tattoos for St. Patrick’s Day
- And, yum! Irish cream ice cream sandwiches
- This blood orange créme brulee looks amazing!
- This DIY St. Patrick’s Day clover crown is so pretty
- Who knew I needed a pair of monogrammed smoking slippers?
- A dresser becomes a kitchen island. Genius!
- Also genius, this whiskey root beer float. Yum!
- I love grilled cheese. I am trying this recipe out very soon.
- I’m digging this whiskey influenced art print series
- Eager to try out this hotel while traveling later this week
- Watch me pin loads of St. Patrick’s Day inspired things
- This week’s words to live by