Uuugh. Can we start today by talking about Grey’s Anatomy? Has anyone else been watching since the beginning, a whopping 10 years ago? I’m not going to spoil anything but last night’s season finale crushed me. And also made me feel really old. I can’t believe I’ve watched every single episode over the last decade! Also I was a junior in college when the show started. Enough said. But I digress. Let’s talk about cocktails, ok? Because this week heated right up and the humidity machine went into overdrive and when it’s 90 and the air is thick, it’s light and crisp summery cocktails that I love best. So to kick off your weekend, I’m sharing three of my favorite summer cocktails. Oh and a bit of Friday Link Love! xoxo
[Citrus sangria | Honey plum smash | St. Germain gin and tonic.]
- 25 unique graduation gift ideas under $50
- Cold brewed coffee is delicious – I need to make some!
- Mini ice cream waffle sandwiches. Just whoa.
- Want to be a pro blogger? Check out this e-course!
- If you’re the crafty type, Henry Happened is hiring!
- This green skirt is seriously so so gorgeous
- For some reason, I really love and want this kitchen
- Amazingly cute fruit-shaped cakes
- Good tips on how to dry herbs
- Loving this pretty no-sew DIY stamped scarf
- This raspberry black pepper champagne cocktail
- The pin I’m living by at the moment!